Email Lists

As the next version of the program is under development, the "beta testers" help by testing the new program, finding the bugs, and making comments and suggestions on the new features.
mattmenger

Email Lists

Post by mattmenger »

In the Email tab, I can no longer view all my different Donor Types. Where the check boxes are for the different types of people (ie "Is a Donor" "is a Church" etc.) all of my options are not available. I had created an extra category for our prayer team, but that one is not showing up and I can't find how to access it. It seems my created tag of "Prayer Team" has gone away, since I can't sort by that field anymore either.
mattmenger

Re: Email Lists

Post by mattmenger »

OK I posted slightly prematurely. My "Prayer Team" label still exists in the "Groups" tab, but I don't see a say to use that list to generate batch emails. Same for our "Email Newsletter" list. I can see that list but only in the "Groups" tab, and can no longer export that list for batch emails.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Post by jmuehleisen »

You are correct about what is happening (in beta 24 / 25):

This latest beta does not have the ability to do filtering ... but it will regain that in the next few days in the next beta!

I'm in the process of re-working the filtering routines this weekend so this will start working again.

The same thing is happening with reports ... you'll get a bunch of error messages if you try to run a report, but that will be fixed as well in the next beta.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
mattmenger

Post by mattmenger »

Excellent! Thanks so much for the continuing development of DM6 - so far I am really, really happy with the new version.