Different window sizes show more detail

As the next version of the program is under development, the "beta testers" help by testing the new program, finding the bugs, and making comments and suggestions on the new features.
dan neville
Type the middle number, please (202): 302

Different window sizes show more detail

Post by dan neville »

Hi John,
I usually run DM in a smaller window (not maximized) and just discovered all the usual buttons (Clip, Map, Add New....) are still there at the bottom of the page by moving DM 6 from my laptop screen (1680x1050) to my external monitor (1280x1024). It looks like the only way to see these on the laptop is by maximizing the window size. Without a slide bar I didn't realize there was more at the bottom of the page. Is is possible to set up the page so the buttons are always displayed with a slide bar allowing you to see different parts of the details as needed?

If this doesn't make sense let me know and I try to describe it again.

Dan
jlimmer
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Re: Different window sizes show more detail

Post by jlimmer »

I agree that not having DM maximized is my preference (pre DM 6) and am finding that I am required to run full screen when working with certain parts of DM 6.

For example, I have to look at the Partners list and Partner details in full screen since there are no vertical scrollbar. In the Email screen, I can't see all the information on the right because there's no horizontal scrollbar. In some cases I can't see all the info. In other cases, there are buttons I can't access without being in full screen.

I don't like this.

Jon