De Bugs

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
Nel Lair

De Bugs

Post by Nel Lair »

John-
Promlems started when adding a "new donor" in the "Donor Detail" screen. At first, I could add multiple donors successfully by entering the data and then pushing the "add new donor" button. HOWEVER, then program showed an error message and then shut down. I would have to restart the program to enter another new donor. Time consuming, but I got the mailing out! Also noted that "Donor List" page showed multiple entries of donors only entered once. Also, "Donor List" would not alphabetize. NOW, I can't even open the program!

Can you help? ?

Serving Him,

Nel
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Problems getting in

Post by jmuehleisen »

Nel,

Sorry to hear that you are running into problems.

You mentioned that you are now unable to get in to the program. What error message are you getting, specifically? That will help me figure out where the problem is.

Feel free to e-mail me directly at john@donormanager.com or call me (if you are in the US) at 260-615-7943. I''ll be travelling for the next few days, so I may be a little slow responding to emails.

But, we'll get you back in for sure, then we'll start trying to figure out what was going wrong with these other problems.

John
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation