denom.dbf does not exist ??

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
elliem
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

denom.dbf does not exist ??

Post by elliem »

I reinstalled Windows on my computer (W7) and reinstalled Donor Manager- 5.7, the one I just downloaded. It would be probably be newer than the previous install, which might have been 5.5. My data was saved in a pack and go file. When I try to open the pack and go, however, I get the message "file 'c:\donor5\denom.dbf' does not exist".
The whole program actually gets stuck then, and I have to shut it down with task manager. If I restart it, it gets stuck in the same place; I actually have to uninstall it and then go into program files and delete the remaining c:\donor5 folder that was created, before reinstalling (if I don't, the reinstall will immediately get stuck in the same place). But I still can't open my data. I've tried opening older pack and go files, and the same thing still happens, so it's not just the most recent one.
I've transferred data between computers with pack and go files (or backed it up to reinstall windows) before with no problems. Do you have any idea what could be happening this time?