Giving History Send button problem

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
Lmitchell
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Giving History Send button problem

Post by Lmitchell »

I have been using DM for quite a few years now, but have never used the send button within the Giving History (next to the email address) or in the Giving Review for that matter. Since I don't end up sending thank yous each month (or even each quarter) - even though I should - it's easier for me to send an email from the Giving History. I tried that before and had difficulty, and then tried again today, but when I used it from the Giving History it worked fine, except when I went to the next donor their giving details (how much they gave and when) became the same as the previous owner's details. When I closed out of DM and came back in it reverted to the correct details, but in effect I couldn't use this function.

I had not updated my DM in a while, so did such, but the problem still remained. I look forward to either a fix of this problem, or someone explaining what I'm doing wrong.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin

Re: Giving History Send button problem

Post by jmuehleisen »

You are not doing anything wrong.

It's a confirmed problem in the program that I have not yet found a solution for.

Sometimes when going back and forth through different parts of the program, the donor master record and the giving history records get "out of sync."

It's very annoying, but I've not yet found where the bug is (I'm sure it's in there somewhere!) or a fix for it.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
Lmitchell

Re: Giving History Send button problem

Post by Lmitchell »

Thanks, John. Appreciate your response. And I appreciate DM