Restoring Photo Files

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
kbradford

Restoring Photo Files

Post by kbradford »

Hi! My wife started adding photo files to some of our supporters in Donor Manager (which we have never done before). We usually update files on her computer and restore the data to my computer so I have a read only copy, but when I tried to do that today the picture files werent restored to my machine. I didnt see anything about that in the forums, but while looking I noticed some posts on Pack n Go which mentioned that it could transfer photos, so I tried it. It said it worked, but when I try to open donor manager on my machine it will not open (see error in attachment), and I cant get to backup or anything else. I tried to reinstall, and even deleted by donor manager directory and did a full install, but I am getting the same error.

My wifes machine is Windows XP, and mine is Vista. We are both running Donor Manager 5.57

Can you give me any idea on how I can get donor manager running again on my machine, and if there is any way to move my photos?

Thanks! Any help would be appreciated. Blessings, Kevin
DnrMgr.jpg
DnrMgr.jpg (18.16 KiB) Viewed 3335 times
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Re: Restoring Photo Files

Post by jmuehleisen »

Kevin,

Sorry you are running into problems. I've not heard of this particular glitch before.

Send me a copy of the pack and go file that caused this problem and I'll try to figure out what went wrong.

Generally, if the index gets confused, I can fix it in just a few seconds. And, perhaps that will help me figure out what went wrong as well.

Send the file to john@donormanager.com and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
kbradford

Re: Restoring Photo Files

Post by kbradford »

Thanks! I just sent the data file to you.