Undesignated Gifts

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
wbatson

Undesignated Gifts

Post by wbatson »

John,

In the Gift Analysis report there are about 50 "undesignated" gifts. In researching my giving records, I can't find these. I tried the "Clean up Gifts File", but these undesignated gifts are still there. This also seems to create a problem with the Monthly Giving Report. It shows these individual undesignated gifts with no donor information. The only thing on the line with the gift amount is the word "null". The report eventually shows the real donors and their gift amount on later pages. Any ideas?

Willie
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Re: Undesignated Gifts

Post by jmuehleisen »

Thanks for posting this.

The key here is your reference to the word "null" as the gift amount. I'll modify the "Clean up gifts file" routine to look for "null" there (currently it looks for amounts of zero as the gift amount), and technically (to a computer at least) a "null" gift and a 0 gift are different!
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
wbatson

Post by wbatson »

Hi John,

Thanks for making this change. Any idea when the updated process will be available?

Willie
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Post by jmuehleisen »

I'm working on a bunch of little bug fixes for this next update which I hope to post by the end of this week (around May 1).

Look for version 5.55.3 (or later).
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation