Last Touch report issues

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
Steve Curry

Last Touch report issues

Post by Steve Curry »

I am exploring the touches features. I have not used these in the past. It also might be relevant that I don’t use the support development features, pledges are not entered. I do import monthly giving information and have years of giving history.

I created a couple of touches and then ran the report “Date of Last Touch/Contact”
The report does not have all my people, I cannot see any pattern to who is and is not in the report.
The report has no information on touches.
The report starts out with two group headers: Non-Supporters and under that No Touches Recorded.
There are no other group headings in the entire report.

Now I happened to have created touches on a person that didn’t show in the report. So I added a couple of touches on a person in the report. Now I get a new header “0 months since the last contact” and the person is in it.

It is a bit unclear that the really issue is here but something is not right. My questions are:
What is categorizing my people as Non-Supporters or other?
Why aren’t the other groups ("supporters" I suppose) also in the report?
Is there another place in the program to see a report or list of all the touches for people, not just the last touch?
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Re: Last Touch report issues

Post by jmuehleisen »

I just checked on this and you are right, something is definitely not right here.

Let me do a bit of digging and see if I can find out where the problem is. My guess is that the filtering / indexing is messed up somewhere.

This is a confirmed bug and the ball is in my court. Thanks for reporting this.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation