End of year giving statement

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
wbatson

End of year giving statement

Post by wbatson »

When I preview the End of Year Giving Statement, the State & Zip Code are omitted in the donor's address block.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Re: End of year giving statement

Post by jmuehleisen »

Ooops. You are right. I just forgot to put those in.

I've added that to the next update of the program, so look for anything after version 5.54.6. I'll probably be uploading that early next week.

Thanks for pointing this out.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
wbatson

Post by wbatson »

Thanks! I look forward to the update. This report looks like a good format for our monthly receipting of donors, unless you are developing something different. Having the option to update the message in the report means we can write something different each month. Also, it allows our donors to have a running YTD record of their giving. I was just thinking that a monthly report that lets us filter only those who gave that month would be even faster.

Blessings,
Willie
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Post by jmuehleisen »

That's an interesting idea (using the end of year statement as a type of receipt.).

I'll see if I can put a "just print those who gave in a particular month" as an option. It won't be in the next update, but I'll put it on my "list of things to think about" list.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
wbatson

Post by wbatson »

Thanks, John. It works!