Import Giving

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
amkelley1
Type the middle number, please (202): 302

Import Giving

Post by amkelley1 »

If one person gives two times in one month, Snapshot creates two lines for DonorManager to import. When importing, it only enters the first gift automatially, I have to go back to that person and add the second gift to the first gift. Also, when the verifying the donor's information, the "information in my Partners File" shows up as blank and I am unable to click the update or update all fields button. This only happens when a person person gives two gifts in one month.

Thanks for your help.

Michael Kelley
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

gift import but / doesn't properly post multiple gifts

Post by jmuehleisen »

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reporting this bug. I've gotten several other reports in the past few days of the same thing, so I'll dig around a bit and see if I can figure out where the problem is.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Post by jmuehleisen »

Michael,

This bug has been fixed in the latest update: 5.37.12.

See you later!
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
Donald

Re: Import Giving

Post by Donald »

amkelley1 wrote:If one person gives two times in one month, Snapshot creates two lines for DonorManager to import. When importing, it only enters the first gift automatially, I have to go back to that person and add the second gift to the first gift. Also, when the verifying the donor's information, the "information in my Partners File" shows up as blank and I am unable to click the update or update all fields button. This only happens when a person person gives two gifts in one month.

Thanks for your help.

Michael Kelley
I see this is from 2006, but this is occurring for me since I downloaded version 5.41. I import from a Wycliffe html statement.

For me this isn't limited to multiple gifts, but it has also occurred on a new donor whose contact info was already in the database. I wasn't able to link to it. I was only able to allow the contact info blanks to stand: then the gift disappears. Meaning the import gifts total includes these, but the giving review for the month does not. I had this happen on three donors this month.

Donald
Scott

Post by Scott »

I have recenlty downloaded DM (ver. 5.45.00) and I am having the same problem - if one person gives two times in a month only one gift is automatically entered. I am importing from a Wycliffe html file.
Thanks for your help.
Scott Zook