6 Year Giving Summary

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
tedwood109
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

6 Year Giving Summary

Post by tedwood109 »

I would like to use this report, but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. There are people on there who have never been donors (I would like to be able to filter only those who have given in the past 6 years). Also, it groups individuals and organizations, which is fine, but there are several groups of individuals and several of orgs. I can't figure out what criteria is being used for these groups. One group of each would be best for our needs.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin

Re: 6 Year Giving Summary

Post by jmuehleisen »

Which version of the Donor Manager are you using?

The current version is 5.79 (or later). I seem to remember a bug like this a while back, but thought that I had gotten it fixed.

If you are using the current version, let me know and I'll dig a bit more to see if I can figure out what might be going on here.

Also, try (using the pull down menus) /Tools /Reindex Data Files to see if that helps with the sort order and grouping.
ss-reindex-1.gif
ss-reindex-1.gif (24.72 KiB) Viewed 13380 times
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
tedwood109

Re: 6 Year Giving Summary

Post by tedwood109 »

This report still is not working correctly. I updated to v. 5.80.02 and re-indexed the data, but no change. the report is 10 pages long, and lists 25 different groups of individuals and 23 different groups of organizations. It seems to list everyone who has ever given a financial gift; I would rather it only listed those who have given in the last 6 years. THANKS for your help!