WBT rtf reports

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
jamie

WBT rtf reports

Post by jamie »

I cannot get donor manager to read the rtf files. I keep getting an error 2 report. I want to import our data for the last couple of years, but i can't get even one instance to work.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

rtf problems

Post by jmuehleisen »

Send a sample of the report that you are having problems with to:

john@donormanager.com

I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what is going wrong.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
Jamie

wbt rtf files

Post by Jamie »

I am having trouble with rtf files that date back to 2003 february and before. Back to that time, I am able to upload the data. I just started with data from 2001 and was not able to include that.

It would be nice to upload those files too - but maybe that is too much to ask at this point.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

rtf file import problems

Post by jmuehleisen »

Jamie,

You're running into a common problem. Orlando made a slight change in the format of the rtf about that time that "broke" the importer. So, I changed the import routine to handle the newer report format, but then it didn't handle the older format.

Bummer.

At any rate, the next time I dive in there, I'll see if I can get it work with both! Send me a copy of one of your older rtf files so I can have it to test with.

Send it to john@donormanager.com

Thanks! It will be while though until I get to it. Sorry!

John
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation