Cannot Exit

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
MrZed

Cannot Exit

Post by MrZed »

Version 5.33.05

I am unable to exit the program. When I attempt to exit, looks like it is shutting down, then starts back up again. Can't quit, can't close, can't shut down. Just stuck there. have to Control Alt Delete to get the program to stop.

Happens on Win 98 and Win XP.

Dan
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

can't exit

Post by jmuehleisen »

Dan,

This is a new one for me.

Does it happen all the time ? How about if you go into the donor5 folder and run the program directly from there by double clicking on the donor.exe file there. Does that make any difference?

If so, I'd suggest just creating a new shortcut, and deleting the first one.

Weird.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
MrZed

More Details

Post by MrZed »

The icon on the desktop pointed to c:\donor5\donor.exe and the Startin was blank. The data files appeared to be established on the desktop. This scenerio will not exit.

When I changed the start in to c:\donor5 or c:\donor5\data then the program WILL exit and shut down normally.

Since my data was on the desktop, I did a pack n go from there. Forced a shutdown, then changed the start-in to c:\donor5\data and imported the pack n go.

Now it seems to be working OK.

Strange.

Dan
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

can't exit

Post by jmuehleisen »

Interesting. And weird.

Well, I'm glad you got it fixed OK.

John
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation