"cents" orientation problem

Use this forum to report a bug in the program.
David Gallaugher

"cents" orientation problem

Post by David Gallaugher »

John,

According to your 5.33 update report, "New: additional work has been done on implementing "cents" in gift tracking. Cents are now tracked in the gift history (although not displayed ... just not enough room for all of those extra zeros). They will be shown, however, in the giving review and (eventually) on some of the gift reports."

Your new work on "cents" in gift tracking is now making all my monthly gift entries orient from the right side so that the cents figures are always visible but any gift $1000 and over does not show the first digit, e.g. [000.00] instead of [1000.0]. From my point of view, cents in gifts are very uncommon and the immediate visibility of the first digit in any gift in the thousands range would be much more useful.

Can you fix this?
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

problem with the cents display on the giving history grid

Post by jmuehleisen »

David,

You are correct. This is a problem, and it isn't what I had intended, actually.

The cents are NOT supposed to be showing on the giving history grid (for the exact reason you have specified). I'll fix that asap and put out a maintenance update that will be available for download via live update.

Thanks for pointing this out.

John
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

cents problem in history grid / fixed in 5.33.01

Post by jmuehleisen »

David,

I've fixed this cosmetic but and released it as 5.32.01. This should download and install automatically for you if you do a "live" update.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation