Add 'Country' to 'City and State' in Partners & Churches

Post your ideas here on new features you would like to see included in future versions of the Donor Manager.
SteveP
Type the middle number, please (202): 302

Add 'Country' to 'City and State' in Partners & Churches

Post by SteveP »

Hi John,

This is a small thing that I've noticed while entering my data into DM -- I wonder whether it would be an easy addition in a future update?

We have partners and supporters in 7 countries (which I think is not too unusual in Wycliffe UK and other European Wycliffe organisations). It would make a lot more sense for us, in the "Partners" and "Churches" listings, to have the option of showing City and COUNTRY, rather than City and State. (Or, even better, to be able to include the Country as well as the State.)

Just a thought...

Blessings,

-- Steve.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

"country" in browse screens

Post by jmuehleisen »

Steve,

This is an excellent suggestion. I'll see what I can do in the upcoming update.

I'd be happy to hear other suggestions from non-US users on how we can make the program more versitile.

You'll be happy to know that better support for other addressing formats will be in this next version. I'm also hoping to get the WBT UK automatic gift processing in the next version as well (at least a basic version for testing purposes).
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation