special vs regular gift sorting

Post your ideas here on new features you would like to see included in future versions of the Donor Manager.
alexw
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

special vs regular gift sorting

Post by alexw »

i would love to see a way to sort by regular and special gifts. i get several larger special gifts per year and it would be great to be able to filter them out to keep the monthly support percentages separate from the regular support. it would also be great to have the ability to add separate gifts per month per donor (for instance, my church sends regular support but also sent me extra to help with a recent flight. that would give the ability to sort that special gift and keep the regular giving separate).
if this is already possible, let me know. i would love to know how to do it.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Re: special vs regular gift sorting

Post by jmuehleisen »

if this is already possible, let me know. i would love to know how to do it.
At present, the program does not distinguish between "regular" gifts and "special" gifts.

You can code the gift as for a different "fund" but the program doesn't really distinguish between the funds when doing analysis, etc.

But, I will put that on the list of possible future features, but won't make any promises!
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation