Expanded Filtering

Post your ideas here on new features you would like to see included in future versions of the Donor Manager.

Expanded Filtering

Post by Guest »

It would be nice to see expanded filtering options available when selecting records for e-mailing, mail merging, or printing.

I have These 'categories' in the upper right corner of the screen: 1) Prayer Partners, 2) Churches, 3) family.

I'd like to send an e-mail to all Prayer Partners that are NOT family but DO have e-mail.

OR

I'd like to print envelopes for all Prayer Partners that are NOT churches that DON'T have e-mail.

You can do this with the Fox Pro commands, but it's pretty non-intuitive and takes a programmer to figure out the logic. Would be nice to have an advanced filter page that would enable this sort of complex filtering.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

advanced filtering options ... on the way !

Post by jmuehleisen »

We're working on some very nice advanced filtering options that will do all you have asked for, and more!

Right now we're working on integrating this new advanced filtering code into the program. Look for something for sure in 5.25, probably for beta 14 or 15.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation