Report margins

Do you have a favorite tip that you'd like to pass on to everyone else? What shortcut do you wish you had discovered your first week of using the program? Post it here! Share what you have learned!
Craig-DM
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Report margins

Post by Craig-DM »

When i click on "giving analysis" and then "advanced filter" and then "donors" and then "trailing 12 months giving analysis", I am able to get the report that i want BUT the last 2 or 3 digits of the right-most column (totals) seem to be cut off. How can i correct this? This is true on every single page of my report. Craig S (WBT)
jmuehleisen
Site Admin

Re: Report margins

Post by jmuehleisen »

Do you see those right-most columns (totals) on the report preview screen? Or are they missing there.

If they are present on the screen, but missing on the report, then probably your printer can't handle the narrow margins that I am using on that report (which are needed to get all of that data crammed in there).

Let me know on that, and then I can think of the best way to resolve this. It may be a printer issue.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
Craig-DM

Post by Craig-DM »

John,
you asked, "Do you see those right-most columns (totals) on the report preview screen? Or are they missing there.If they are present on the screen, but missing on the report, then probably your printer can't handle the narrow margins that I am using on that report (which are needed to get all of that data crammed in there).
**This is not a printer issue. This right-most columns are missiong on the screen.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin

Post by jmuehleisen »

Interesting. I have them on my screen.

Let me do some more investigating to see if I can figure what might be going wrong here.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
Craig-DM

Post by Craig-DM »

hi John, I will try to email you offline. you can dial into my computer and look at it if you'd like. Thanks Craig
Craig-DM

Post by Craig-DM »

hi John,

I don't know if i have your current contact info or not. I emailed you a week ago but have not received a response. I am still having the margin problems. Craig
CEFman

Post by CEFman »

Good afternoon!

I am having the same issue with the reports. I do not know how to change the settings. maybe the paper is set for A4 instead of letter.

Thanks for your help in getting this straight..

Have a Happy New Year!!

Vance
jmuehleisen
Site Admin

Post by jmuehleisen »

Vance,

Try this.

Settings -> Report printing options -> Use advanced report previewed -> No (uncheck it)

Then quit and restart the program.

Try a report now and see if that makes a difference.
John Muehleisen