Problem with E-mail list to clipboard

A place for discussion on how to use the program more effectively

Jerry Crosby
Type the middle number, please (202): 302

Problem with E-mail list to clipboard

Post by Jerry Crosby »

Since I am not using the Denomination field, and had used up all 10 of my checkbox fields, I created a denomination called "E-Mail Prayer List" for a small group of records that I want to be able to email to. In testing it, I assigned two records with that "denomination." Both have a valid email address in the email field.

Then I created an Advanced Filter to select just those records with that "denomination" listed in the denomination field.

Now, if I go to "Reports" and say, preview address labels using that Advanced Filter, I see both names. Similarly, if I am in the Partners screen and select that filter, I see only those two records.

However, if I go to the email tab and select "Put E-Mail Addresses on Clipboard" it will only put one address on the clipboard.

Not sure if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong. Can anyone help?
Jerry Crosby
Human Resources Director
InterAct Ministries
http://www.InterActMinistries.org
Jerry Crosby
Type the middle number, please (202): 302

Re: Problem with E-mail list to clipboard

Post by Jerry Crosby »

Solved the problem myself. I had to have the "OK to e-mail" checkbox checked. Makes sense.
Jerry Crosby
Human Resources Director
InterAct Ministries
http://www.InterActMinistries.org
buttercup63
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Re: Problem with E-mail list to clipboard

Post by buttercup63 »

I am having a similar problem with my e-mail list to clipboard. If my list is under 25, it only posts one email to the clipboard. I added a few more contacts to the field to get the number up to 25 and there wasn't a problem posting the email addresses to the clipboard. Any ideas? suggestions?

Thanks