Importing monthly reports

A place for discussion on how to use the program more effectively

Ebersolej
Type the middle number, please (202): 302

Importing monthly reports

Post by Ebersolej »

Hi there,
Every month I get an excel report stating who give what for the month. My mission (CTEN) is not in the drop down window for automatic monthly giving importing. Can anyone provide a excel format that I can put my data in to have it automatically updated every month instead of spending hours doing the manual gift entry? That would be a HUGE HELP.

Thanks
Joel
PS. Love this program!
Joel
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Post by jmuehleisen »

Joel,

If you'd like, send me a copy of your CTEN report format to john@donormanager.com and I'll take a look at it to see if I can add CTEN support to the gift importing routine.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

gift importer for CTEN

Post by jmuehleisen »

Joel,

In looking at the Donor Manager, I see I did write a gift import routine for CTEN some time ago, but it was for a text report that was in the body of an e-mail.

So, if they have switched to an Excel file, go ahead and send me the sample and I'll see what I can do.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
Gene

Post by Gene »

Hi John, would it be possible to create an import routine for Greater Europe Mission? Our monthly reports are in Excel.