Start Donor Manager Windowed?

A place for discussion on how to use the program more effectively

taligent

Post by taligent »

Donor Manager always comes up full screen for me. This is not a bug, but I am constantly having to make the window smaller so I can get at icons and other applications on my desktop. Is there a switch or something I can set to start Donor Manager in a windowed mode?
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Donor Manager / Full Screen

Post by jmuehleisen »

Interesting problem.

Just out of curiosity, what screen resolution do you have your screen set for?
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
taligent

Post by taligent »

I am running it at 1440x900 on my laptop.
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

re: donor manager / full screen

Post by jmuehleisen »

OK. Gotcha.

At first, I mis-understood your question. I thought you were referring to the main menu windows (which is fixed in size at around 800 x 600 in the present version), but you were referring to the whole thing (which indeed does go full screen!).

In the present version, it is set to always force the screen to go full screen, so you'll have to change it manually each time you start the program.

However, in the next major update (which I'm working on now), that has been changed and the program will remember the size and location of the window from the last run of the program.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation