Reminders Not Showing Up After Migrated to DM6

Are you needing help with installing the Donor Manager program? Here's the place to post your questions! However, please don't use this forum to post bug reports.

rel2inchina
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Reminders Not Showing Up After Migrated to DM6

Post by rel2inchina »

I am moving from one computer to another computer. I also upgraded from DM5 to DM6. I was able to migrate my information from DM5 into DM6 on the new computer, but my reminders list is empty. When I go to individual records, I see the touches and follow-ups that I had written in DM5. But when I go to the reminders list there is nothing there. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks!
jmuehleisen
Site Admin

Re: Reminders Not Showing Up After Migrated to DM6

Post by jmuehleisen »

Sorry you ran into a problem here.

Let me research this a bit and get back to you. There was a problem with the reminders screen, but I thought that I had fixed it.

The reminder data comes from the same data as the "touches."

So, if the "touches" made the transition from DM 5-> DM 6, then the reminder data is in there, too, and it is just a display problem with that particular problem with that screen, and I'll fix that.

I'll look into this and let you know when there is an update you can test with your data.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
jmuehleisen
Site Admin

Re: Reminders Not Showing Up After Migrated to DM6

Post by jmuehleisen »

Thanks for your patience.

I took a look at this on my computer, and it seems to be working OK. (using DM 6.01 build 122).

If you are running the latest version and are not seeing your reminders, send me an email at john@donormanager.com. I may have you send me a pack and go file so I can see what you see.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation