DM 5 Pack and Go to DM 6

Are you needing help with installing the Donor Manager program? Here's the place to post your questions! However, please don't use this forum to post bug reports.

DaveJohnson
Type the middle number, please (202): 302

DM 5 Pack and Go to DM 6

Post by DaveJohnson »

We have been using DM5 for many years. I now am working on a new computer without DM installed and my wife has DM5. She sent me a pack n go and I and to install DM and load the tza. It seems I can't do this with DM6 and I can't find the DM5 download anymore. How can i get all my data? I know the easy answer may be for my wife to upgrade to DM6 then resend the pack n go, but I was hoping for something I could do the the tza, as we are not on the same continent right now - but I need the info!
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Re: DM 5 Pack and Go to DM 6

Post by jmuehleisen »

You are correct.

Currently, DM 6 cannot read a DM 5 tza file.

So DM 5 pack and go -> DM 6 won't work.

Do this. Send me your DM 5 pack and go and I'll be glad to send you the DM 6 version of that.

It will take me about a minute.

e-mail: john@donormanager.com
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Re: DM 5 Pack and Go to DM 6

Post by jmuehleisen »

I decided to put the DM 5 installer on the website so you can download it if that would help.

It's on the downloads page ... near the bottom.

http://donormanager.com/download
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation