difficulty importing from Unity CSV file

Here are the most frequently asked questions about the Donor Manager. You might even find a few answers !

AimeeR

difficulty importing from Unity CSV file

Post by AimeeR »

After importing gift info from a Unity CSV file, a box comes up stating "THERM not found" and then another stating "Obj1 not found" then DM closes automatically. When I reopen DM, some of my gift info is there, but not all of it. Last month, I cleared it out retried it a couple of times and then it suddenly was all there. This month, I only did it once, imported about 40 gifts and only have 2 showing up. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks!
Aimee
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

Re: difficulty importing from Unity CSV file

Post by jmuehleisen »

It doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong. It sounds like some bugs in the program.

First of all, be sure you have the latest version of the program by clicking "Live Update." Download any updates that may be offered to you.

If you still get the errors, when the error screen comes up, one of the options is to "Send the bug report." Do that. It will send me an email with the exact module and line number that is causing the problem and it makes it a lot easier to track these things down.

Thanks for your help! We'll get it figured out.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation