Mailing Label Changes

Here are the most frequently asked questions about the Donor Manager. You might even find a few answers !

DwyndlAway

Mailing Label Changes

Post by DwyndlAway »

Is it possible to add different mailing lables to the list included or to make minor adjustments to the margins of the lables? Or if I could center the information on the lables it would solve my problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated because the top line of information is being cut off when I have information on the "Name 2" line.
Dwyndl L. Nelms
Missionary Candidate
BMDMI
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

mailing label layouts

Post by jmuehleisen »

In the current version of the program, you can't add new layouts or tweak the margins (unfortunately).

So, let me know which layout you'd like to use, and I'll see if I can add it to a future version of the program (let me know the Avery #).

Now, you can do your own, totally custom label layouts using Word, and then have the Donor Manager export your data. While this takes a little while to do the set up the first time (especially if you are new to Word's label routines), once you do the setup, you're done! Just do a fresh export of your data and Word will pick up the changes and you're ready to go.

This gives you all of the nice layout options of Word and is very, very flexible.

Here's an article that walks you through the process:

http://www.donormanager.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=276

I hope that helps, at least a little!
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation